Farm & Ranch
2014 NHS Show Exhibitors
Many retailers and distributors are looking to expand, or have already expanded, their product offerings to include Farm/Ranch products. This is a trend that is building throughout the entire Hardware Industry. To support these trends, the National Hardware Show continually evaluates the feedback received from buyers to ensure that they are exposed to the products needed to satisfy their retail customers.
- Sales at the top 20 Farm Supply stores in the U.S. total nearly $6.8 billion.
- From 2010 to 2011 sales at these (Farm Supply) stores have increased by approx. 13%.
- The number of store units has increased by nearly 8%.
Source: NRHA and Industry Estimates
- There is a 54% increase in the number of farmers markets since 2008 to over 7,200. Direct farmer-to-consumer sales were worth $1.2 billion in 2008 and are on the rise.
This segment of the event features 200+ manufacturers in these specific product categories:
- Apparel - Clothing, Footwear, Gloves
- Canning Products
- Carts/Dollies/Material Handling
- Chemicals - Weed Killers/Fruit Tree Sprays/Fertilizers
- Feed & Seeds
- Feed Supplies
- Fencing/Gate Hardware
- Home Canning Products
- Pest Control
- Pet Supplies/Pet Health
- Power Equipment & Accessories - Power Washers, Trimmers, Portable Heaters, Log Splitters
- Tools - Pitch Forks, Shovels, Rakes, Post Hole Diggers