Congratulations to our winners for signing up early at the 2013 Show!
Day 1 Winner: Sentry Group (saved $2,000 off their 2014 booth!)
Day 2 Winner: Landmann, USA (saved $1,500!)
Day 3 Winner: Nine Stars Group USA Inc. (saved $1,000!)
Reasons to Exhibit:
- The National Hardware Show is the prime time & place for face-to-face sourcing, trading and learning for the $343 Billion dollar US home improvement and DIY markets. Your source for products sold for the home, after the home is built and attracting a worldwide audience of more than 27,000 industry professionals.
- The National Hardware Show brings Big Box and Independent Retailers to source your products!
- Big Box Retailers (Home Depot, Lowes, Bed Bath & Beyond, WalMart, BJ's, etc.)
- Over 5,000 Independent Retailers
- Buyers come to the Show to…
- See new product launches/categories
- Network with current vendors/suppliers
- Source new products
- Home Improvement Sales are going through the Roof - Made in USA
- NPD: Consumers Putting More Money Into Their Homes - Homeworld Business
- 2013 NHS Fact Sheet
- Buying Power at 2013 NHS
National Hardware Show Attendees include:
Big Box and Independent Retailers, Wholesalers, Distributors, Hardware Stores, Garden Centers, Paint Stores, Farm & Ranch Stores, Builder, Contractors & Remodelers, Discount Stores, Warehouse Clubs, Co-Ops, Mass Retailers, Manufacturer's Reps, Consultants and more.
Gain exposure from media representatives including:
ABC News, Canadian Contractor, Casual Living Magazine, Consumer Products Events, Contractor Supply Magazine, Designing Spaces, DIY Network I Want That, Fox News Channel, Garden Center Magazine, Handy Magazine, Handyman Show, Home Channel News, Homeworld Business, Las Vegas Sun, Lawn & Garden Retailer, NRHA, Pet & Animal Care Executive, Tailgater Monthly, The Family Handyman, The Money Pit, This Old House, Today's Homeowner, Utah Channel 3 (BHTV), Water Garden News and more.
We are in the process of accommodating all the 2013 exhibitors that renewed space and have booth move requests. To be next in line for space, please contact us for information on exhibiting: